Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy as it gets....start with a devils food cake mix with bananas added for a unique taste. Goes together in a jif!
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 10" tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix and flour in large mixing bowl.
- Add water, eggs, oil and blend, then beat for 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Stir in bananas.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool for 1 hour in pan.
This came out really well! The banana flavor was in the background, but there. This was a bit heavier than I thought it would be, but enjoyed by all. Oh, I topped it with a cocoa glaze.