Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like chocolate, you can substitute chocolate cookie crumbs for the graham cracker.
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup sliced banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- Put marshmallows and milk in med saucepan.
- Cook and stir on med, until marshmallows are melted.
- Let cool.
- When cooled, fold in whipped cream, bananas and vanilla.
- Spread crumbs in bottom of 8x8 dish.
- Top with banana mix.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
thanks, so easy and simple. love it this summer.
It was delicious!!! I used just one cup of marshmallows and it turned out heavenly!. It kept well in the fridge for three days and the bananas did not go brown.