- 1 cup nonfat milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 cup firm banana, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and pudding for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping. Refridgerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Divide half of pudding mixture among four dessert cups (wine glasses would be pretty too!).
- Top with half of the banana slices and remaining pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle with crumbs and top with remaining banana slices.