Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Banana's and pudding, a fantastic sweet treat!
Make and share this Banana Delight Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup nonfat milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 cup firm banana, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs
- In a bowl, whisk together milk and pudding for 2 minutes.
- Fold in whipped topping. Refridgerate for at least 5 minutes.
- Divide half of pudding mixture among four dessert cups (wine glasses would be pretty too!).
- Top with half of the banana slices and remaining pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle with crumbs and top with remaining banana slices.
Easy and delicious. Adding the whipped topping to the pudding lightens it up nicely so that its not overly rich the way some pudding desserts are.