Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delights are a "Family Favorite" in DH's family.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter, melted
- 1 bag pecan meal
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 small banana instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Mix flour, butter and 3/4 of the nut meal together.
- Press in bottom and sides of pan and bake 15 minutes 350*.
- Let cool and place in freezer.
- Mix together, conf.
- sugar, Cool Whip, cream cheese.
- When creamy, spread over crust.
- Mix 2 small boxes banana cream pudding, cold milk, pour over cream cheese layer.
- put remainder of Cool Whip over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining nut meal or chopped nuts.