From the blog fatfreevegan. These are tasty treats that are vegan and low in fat. We loved 'em.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400 and spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray or line with wax paper muffin cups.
- 2Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- 3In another bowl, mash the banana with the sugar, soymilk, apple sauce, and agave nectar.
- 4Pour the banana mixture into the flour mixture and stir just until combined.
- 5Add in the dates and walnuts, and pour into 12 muffin cups.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Date Walnut Muffins (Low Fat, Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.3
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 140.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: