Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Protein helps balance blood sugar levels and is essential for repairing body tissue. This creamy luscious smoothie is also rich in iron. I like to drink it after work out for protein, potassium, and energy!
- 3⁄4 cup almond milk
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup silken tofu
- 1⁄3 cup chopped dates (7 dates)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 frozen banana
- Combine the almond milk, yogurt,a nd tofu in blender.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.