- 2 very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 177.44 ml plain nonfat yogurt
- 78.07 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 29.58 ml canola oil
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml flour
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 177.44 ml chopped pitted dates
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray muffin tin with oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Stir the dates into the dry ingredients. Gently fold in the wet mixture.
- Fill the muffin cups. Bake 20-25 minutes (until toothpick inserted comes out clean).
- Let sit 5 minute after removing from oven before taking the muffins out of the tins.