Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Tasty, easy to make, moist muffins - make a great breakfast treat!
Make and share this Banana Date Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray muffin tin with oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Stir the dates into the dry ingredients. Gently fold in the wet mixture.
- Fill the muffin cups. Bake 20-25 minutes (until toothpick inserted comes out clean).
- Let sit 5 minute after removing from oven before taking the muffins out of the tins.
I left out the dates & cinnamon and put in choc chips...pretty average recipe, have had better.
I agree - easy, moist & tasty ... and healthy! Since I hate cleanup, I used muffin liners which was a big mistake - they stuck - I won't do that next time. Thanx for posting the recipe!