My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the bananas, cut them into 1/2" slices, and place them in a bag.
- 2Freeze for several hours or up to 2 days.
- 3On the morning that you want to serve the dessert, chop the dates finely and place them in the blender.
- 4Along with the frozen bananas, silken tofu, orange juice, and rice syrup.
- 5Puree until the mixture is smooth and glossy, with bits of date evenly distributed through it.
- 6Transfer the mixture to a ceramic or glass bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
- 7Freeze for several hours, then use an ice cream scoop to serve.
- 8Use pretty dessert glasses, and garnish each serving with a sprig of mint, if you wish.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Date Freeze
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.2
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown rice syrup