- Peel the bananas, cut them into 1/2" slices, and place them in a bag.
- Freeze for several hours or up to 2 days.
- On the morning that you want to serve the dessert, chop the dates finely and place them in the blender.
- Along with the frozen bananas, silken tofu, orange juice, and rice syrup.
- Puree until the mixture is smooth and glossy, with bits of date evenly distributed through it.
- Transfer the mixture to a ceramic or glass bowl and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for several hours, then use an ice cream scoop to serve.
- Use pretty dessert glasses, and garnish each serving with a sprig of mint, if you wish.