Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
No better way to enjoy SW Florida's sunsets than with this frosty cocktail. Enjoy!!!
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes (about 12)
- 1 1⁄2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 6 tablespoons light rum
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- pineapple chunk (optional)
- maraschino cherry (optional)
- Stir sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Increase heat and bring to a boil. Cool sugar syrup.
- Transfer syrup to blender. Add ice, bananas, rum, and lime juice; blend until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses.
- Garnish rims of glasses with pineapple wedges and cherries, if desired.