Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
A little rum, a little lime, and lots of banana.
Make and share this Banana Daiquiri Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package banana pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 medium bananas
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- sliced banana (optional)
- lime peel, strips (optional)
- Grease bottom and sides of an 8-inch springform pan; place on a baking sheet. In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, pudding mix, and baking powder; add the 1/2 cup milk, butter and egg. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pan. Slice the 2 bananas; arrange slices atop batter. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, the 2 tablespoons milk, lime juice, and rum extract on medium speed till smooth. Spoon cream cheese mixture over bananas, carefully spreading mixture to cover.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till center is set. Cool in pan for 15 minutes on a wire rack. Loosen crust from sides of pan. Cool for 30 minutes more. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving. To serve, remove sides of springform pan; garnish cake with additional banana slices and lime peel strips.