Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
What better, healthier use for all of those bananas.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces light rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce lime juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1⁄2 banana
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- Place ingredients in blender.
- Blend 10-15 seconds or until ingredients are texture of snow.
- Pour into saucer champagne glass and serve with straw.
- Garnish with maraschino cherry and banana slice if desired.
not a fan...can't taste the banana flavor even a little - would require quite a bit of tweaking
WOW! This is a great easy drink. I made mine in the magic bullet, omitted the rum and used Splenda - about 1 1/2 tsp. This will be perfect for summer parties - even for the kids without the alcohol. Thanks for posting!
Love those healthy cocktails ;) I made this one as directed, then after tasting, wanted a bit more banana flavor. So I added 1 1/2 oz of Banana Liqueur which worked out perfectly! Cheers, Bliss!