1 hr 10 mins
This is a basic custard recipe with sliced bananas folded in just before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in saucepan.
- 2Over medium heat, slowly add milk, stirring until mixture comes to a boil.
- 3Cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Temper egg yolks by adding a small amount of hot liquid, then return all to the saucepan.
- 5Cook until thickened, then remove from heat.
- 6Stir in vanilla and chill custard for 1 hour.
- 7Just before serving, fold in banana slices.
- 8Garnish with mint if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Custard Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 154.4 mg
- Sodium 123.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 5.1 g