Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is good with grilled chickenor fish, can also be used as a dip for vegetables:
- 1 large bananas or 2 small bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- Place all ingredients in the container of electric blender.
- Cover and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour dressing into a container or jar until ready to serve.
Loved it! One of my guest from Barbados said it reminded of him of food from home. I gave him the left over dip.