Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I started out with a basic filling recipe calling for cream cheese, cinnamon, and powdered sugar, but it was not really what I was looking for. Got a little creative with what I had on hand. Did not really turn out like a filling...rather everything kind of mixed throughout the cupcake. Made a wonderful flavor though and kept the cupcakes REALLY moist.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- Mash banana.
- Combine with sugar, cinnamon, and chips.
- Add in just a small splash of milk to thin.
- Pour most of your cupcake batter recipe into bake pan. Add about a spoonful of filling, then top with another small spoonful of cupcake batter.
- Cook according to cupcake batter recipe.