Recipe by dojemi
Recipe comes from Ashley Manor in Barnstable, Mass.
Top Review by Elsee03
So perfect! I made this as a yummy summer dessert and it was exactly that! I didn't have ramekins so I used an 8 x 8 corningware dish. For the granola- I used "Just Bunches" cereal. It's only the bunches from "Honey Bunches of Oats." Talk about delicious!!! I topped it with vanilla ice cream and it was great. Highly recommended!!
- 4 bananas, sliced (in circles)
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats or 1 cup granola cereal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Evenly distribute bananas among 4 ramekins, lightly sprayed with Pam.
- Place all dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, add the butter and work mixture with your hands till crumbly.
- Sprinkle over bananas, crumbling further with your fingers, enough to cover.
- Bake till crumble get firm and golden in color, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve warm.