1/2 Photos of Banana Crumble
Recipe comes from Ashley Manor in Barnstable, Mass.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Evenly distribute bananas among 4 ramekins, lightly sprayed with Pam.
- 3Place all dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, add the butter and work mixture with your hands till crumbly.
- 4Sprinkle over bananas, crumbling further with your fingers, enough to cover.
- 5Bake till crumble get firm and golden in color, about 10-12 minutes.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 365.0
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 180.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 4.9 g