Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple dessert that sounds wonderful topped with vanilla ice cream and summer berries. This is also a great dessert to make to use up soome phyllo dough and ice cream sauce. Recipe source: Realtor's flyer
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise and sprinkle with lemon juice. Set aside.
- Cut phyllo sheet in half and brush with melted butter. The pastry sheets will dry out unless covered with plastic wrap or damp towels.
- Using one phyllo sheet, place one piece of caramel in between two pieces of banans (using one banana sliced in half per phyllo sheet). Fold pastry sheet over bananas long side and roll up. Place on greased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining bananas, pastry sheets and caramels.
- Bake at 350-degrees F for 15 minutes or until rolls are crisp and golden.
- Let cool.
- Sprinkle rolls with powdered sugar and drizzle with hot fudge sauce. Serve with ice cream and berries.
Oh gosh this is so good, thank you for sharing this recipe Ellie, this is the ultimate treat, I love recipes made with phyllo pastry, I made this using caramels that I had frozen and leftover from last Halloween lol! my DH loved this and I am saving some for my DS for tomorrow, I plan on making this again very soon!...Kitten:)