Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was looking for a special easter desert and came up with this recipe.
- 2 (4 ounce) packages banana instant pudding or 2 (4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 12 Hostess Twinkies
- 1 (16 ounce) package whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 4 bananas
- make pudding by combining with the 4 cups of milk,let set.
- cut 6 twinkies into 4 slices each and layer in bottom of trifle bowl or any large deep bowl.
- top with half of pudding mixture. layer with 2 bananas sliced. top with whipped topping, repeat with remaining ingredients ending with whipped topping. refrigerate 2 hours.