Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yet another banana cake, this one is bar-like with a creamy filling in the middle.
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix (2 layer size)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix or 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine cake mix with butter, eggs and nuts.
- Spread 1/2 of mixture in greased 13x9 cake pan.
- In saucepan melt marshmallows.
- ADd bananas and dry pudding mix, mixing well.
- Pour over bottom layer in the cake pan.
- Top evenly with remaining cake mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.