1/2 Photos of Banana Creamangel Cake
1 hr 15 mins
out of here's Note:
This is a refrigerated cake--all my favorite cakes are. I got this recipe out of an old recipe box at a yard sale, along with some old Watts apple bowls. If you like bananas, you will like this cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix, bake, and cool cake as directed on the label.
- 2Cook vanilla pudding with the 1 3/4 cups of milk. Cool to room temperature.
- 3Place cake wider side down on a serving plate.
- 4Slice a 1-inch layer from the top and set aside.
- 5Cut around cake 1 inch from the outer edge to 1 inch from bottom.
- 6Then cut around cake 1 inch from inner edge to 1 inch from bottom. Do not make cutout too large.
- 7Gently remove the cake between the cuts; tear it into small pieces and fold them into the pudding.
- 8Fold in diced bananas; pour into cake shell.
- 9Replace top of cake.
- 10Whip cream until stiff; fold in the sugar and vanilla. Spread over the sides and top of cake.
- 11Put banana slices on top of cake if you desire.
- 12Store the cake in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Creamangel Cake
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.1
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 480.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g