Recipe by RecipeNut
This is a great banana dessert!
Top Review by Sharlene~W
This was delicious. I made it with regular sour cream and cool whip as my husband balks at anything with the works "lite" or "low fat". My only reservation in giving it a whole 5 stars was that 15 whole graham crackers were too much to blend with the given amount of sugar and butter to make "crust". With 15 whole graham crackers I had what seemed like too large an amount of crumbs that didn't hold together at all. I added another 1/4 cup of margarine to get what seemed like a better consistency and saved half of the whole mixture to use for something else. Overall though, very tasty and easy enough for anyone to make successfully.
- 15 whole graham crackers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk, cold
- 3 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 12 ounces Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pecans, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix toghether graham cracker crumbs, margarine and sugar; mix well.
- Press crumb mixture onto flat bottom of Springform pan.
- In 2 quart.
- bowl whisk together sour cream and milk until blended.
- Add pudding mix; whisk until pudding is dissolved.
- Add whipped topping mixing until well blended.
- Spread half of filling over crust.
- Slice bananas; arrange over filling.
- Spread remaining filling over bananas.
- Grate pecans over top.
- To serve, remove collar from Springform pan; cut into wedges.