1/3 Photos of Banana Cream Pudding Parfaits
Brooke the Cook in WI's Note:
Yummy banana pudding parfaits. Quick as a whistle and pretty enough to serve to guests. Would serve 4 but DH and I have eaten the entire thing before!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush graham crackers in a baggie with rolling pin until course crumbs. Set aside.
- 2Using a whisk, whisk cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- 3Add pudding mix, milk and vanilla; whisking until smooth.
- 4Fold in 2 ounces of whipped topping. Reserve 2 ounces cool whip to top parfaits.
- 5To make two parfaits. The layering really doesn't matter - do whatever you think looks the best! Here's how I do the layers for my DH and I: layer each parfait with graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 banana, 1/4 pudding mixture, 1/2 ounce whipped topping, 1/4 banana, 1/4 pudding mixture, 1/2 ounce whipped topping and lastly remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 7Can be eaten immediately or set in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to allow crumbs to soften (not too long or they'll turn to mush). Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Pudding Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 959.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free