Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy banana pudding parfaits. Quick as a whistle and pretty enough to serve to guests. Would serve 4 but DH and I have eaten the entire thing before!
- 2 sheets cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 ounces fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces Cool Whip Free, divided
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant banana pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 banana, sliced thin
- cinnamon, for sprinkling
- Crush graham crackers in a baggie with rolling pin until course crumbs. Set aside.
- Using a whisk, whisk cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add pudding mix, milk and vanilla; whisking until smooth.
- Fold in 2 ounces of whipped topping. Reserve 2 ounces cool whip to top parfaits.
- To make two parfaits. The layering really doesn't matter - do whatever you think looks the best! Here's how I do the layers for my DH and I: layer each parfait with graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 banana, 1/4 pudding mixture, 1/2 ounce whipped topping, 1/4 banana, 1/4 pudding mixture, 1/2 ounce whipped topping and lastly remaining graham cracker crumbs.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Can be eaten immediately or set in the fridge for 15-20 minutes to allow crumbs to soften (not too long or they'll turn to mush). Enjoy!
YUMMMMMY! So rich and fluffy. Ken and I loved these. I think you could easily make 4 servings and wow, would the fat and calories go down! Made for holiday tag.
These were sooo good!!! Made as directed just forgot the cinnamon. I didn't have parfait glasses so I used juice glasses; was able to get 3 parfaits with a little pudding left. Will make again!! Made for Spring 2009 PAC.
This was too good. I think the cinnamon grahms gave it a delicious boost.