Prep 3 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Two of my favorite sweet flavors - banana and caramel. A really scrumptious and easy dessert.
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 deep dish pie shell
- 1 (8 ounce) containerfrench whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- caramel ice cream topping
- Bake pie shell according to package instructions and let cool.
- Arrange banana slices in bottom of crust.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes. (Mixture will be thick). Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours until set. Top with remaining whipped topping and drizzle with caramel topping.