An awesome light dessert to accompany a heavy meal. This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled and made in a punch bowl to feed a large crowd. Cook time and prep time do not include chill time.
- In a bowl, mix together flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter until crumbly (Stir in peanuts if using).
- Press mixture into a 9 inch square baking dish and Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Stir to break up into crumbs and cool completely.
- Prepare pudding as directed using the 2 cups milk.
- In a glass bowl, sprinkle half of the cooled crumbs on the bottom.
- Top with half of the pudding, half of the bananas, and half of the whip cream.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and refridgerate for 4 hours.