1/1 Photo of Banana Cream Pie Trifle
* Pamela *'s Note:
An awesome light dessert to accompany a heavy meal. This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled and made in a punch bowl to feed a large crowd. Cook time and prep time do not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix together flour and sugar.
- 2Cut in butter until crumbly (Stir in peanuts if using).
- 3Press mixture into a 9 inch square baking dish and Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
- 4Stir to break up into crumbs and cool completely.
- 5Prepare pudding as directed using the 2 cups milk.
- 6In a glass bowl, sprinkle half of the cooled crumbs on the bottom.
- 7Top with half of the pudding, half of the bananas, and half of the whip cream.
- 8Repeat layers.
- 9Cover and refridgerate for 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Pie Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 287.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 4.5 g