Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this is the Cooking Light magazine August/2006 issue. Time does not include freezing banana slices!
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana (frozen until firm)
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs (2 crackers)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder (I skipped this ingredient)
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top!
I make banana smoothies often so I knew I'd enjoy this one with the graham crackers. I just made two batches for my dessert (one with the milk powder) and really couldn't tell a difference. I omitted the ice. This was delicious and I will make again. Thanks Katie in the UP. Roxygirl