Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Deeeelish...that's about all I can say. This is easy and if you like banana cream pie, but are tired of the same ole same ole, this pretty layered dessert is sure to wow your dinner guests or your husband.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare cookie crunch: heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix flour and brown sugar; cut in butter till crumbly. Stir in peanuts. Press into the bottom of a 9x9 pan. Bake until light brown, about 15 minutes. Break into pieces and cool completely.
- 2When cookie crunch is cool, prepare the pudding with the milk.
- 3In a large bowl, layer the half the cookie crunch, half the pudding, half the bananas, and half the cool whip. Repeat layers.
- 4Top with a handful of chopped peanuts. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Pie in a Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (1449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3134.2
- Calories from Fat 1814
- Total Fat 201.5 g
- Saturated Fat 108.1 g
- Cholesterol 494.7 mg
- Sodium 1245.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 294.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.7 g
- Sugars 118.7 g
- Protein 60.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana cream pudding and pie filling mix