I found this on a store-brand pudding box and modified it to make it diabetic friendly. Tastes so rich and good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pudding and milk in a medium bowl.
- 2Stir 1 1/2 minutes with a wire whisk.
- 3Gently fold 1 cup of Cool Whip Free into pudding mixture.
- 4Fold in banana slices.
- 5Top with remaining Cool Whip Free.
- 6Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Pie (Diabetic)
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.4
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 182.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free instant banana cream pudding mix
Cool Whip Free