Recipe by Elana's Pantry
I'm on a gluten free cupcake mission, as you can see from these gluten free Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes and my other recent cupcake recipes for Jelly Donut Cupcakes and Coconut Key Lime Cupcakes. http://www.elanaspantry.com/banana-cream-pie-cupcakes/
- 354.88 ml blanched almond flour
- 14.79 ml arrowroot
- 1.23 ml celtic sea salt
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 59.14 ml grapeseed oil
- 59.14 ml agave nectar
- 1-2 very ripe banana (about 3/4 to 1 cup mashed)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda.
- In a smaller bowl, combine eggs, grapeseed oil and agave and then stir in mashed bananas.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Scoop batter one heaping 1/4 cup at a time into lined cupcake tins.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, then frost with Whipped Cream Frosting.