1/1 Photo of Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
Elana's Pantry's Note:
I'm on a gluten free cupcake mission, as you can see from these gluten free Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes and my other recent cupcake recipes for Jelly Donut Cupcakes and Coconut Key Lime Cupcakes. http://www.elanaspantry.com/banana-cream-pie-cupcakes/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, arrowroot powder, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine eggs, grapeseed oil and agave and then stir in mashed bananas.
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- 4Scoop batter one heaping 1/4 cup at a time into lined cupcake tins.
- 5Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven, allow to cool, then frost with Whipped Cream Frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.5
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 259.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: