Recipe by Jellyqueen
I acquired this recipe through the Recipe Adoption. I am making a few changes in the directions per Loves2Teach's suggestions. I also added a prep time and cook time, which is actually a chill time, and they are both estimates. Hope you enjoy!!!!
Top Review by Marilyn Schmidt
It is best if you beat it well with your handbeater. The kids at the mission loved the vanilla with banannas version. I would like it with the cooked vanilla pudding with banannas the best, but with the ease, I was pleasently surprized.
- 1 banana
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages banana instant pudding or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding (4 serv)
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk, cold
- 2 cups Cool Whip, Thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice banana into pie shell.
- Prepare pie filling as directed on package for pie,using 2 1/2 cups milk.
- Fold in 1 cup of the Whipped topping and pour over banana in shell.
- Top with remaining whipped topping;garnish with banana slices and mint,if desired.