Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I acquired this recipe through the Recipe Adoption. I am making a few changes in the directions per Loves2Teach's suggestions. I also added a prep time and cook time, which is actually a chill time, and they are both estimates. Hope you enjoy!!!!
- 1 banana
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages banana instant pudding or 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding (4 serv)
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk, cold
- 2 cups Cool Whip, Thawed
- Slice banana into pie shell.
- Prepare pie filling as directed on package for pie,using 2 1/2 cups milk.
- Fold in 1 cup of the Whipped topping and pour over banana in shell.
- Top with remaining whipped topping;garnish with banana slices and mint,if desired.
It is best if you beat it well with your handbeater. The kids at the mission loved the vanilla with banannas version. I would like it with the cooked vanilla pudding with banannas the best, but with the ease, I was pleasently surprized.
Delicious! I used three bananas.
I made this yesterday and it was YUMMY! My husband and I both loved it. He said it was "wonderful pie". I used a gluten free pie crust and 2 bananas when making it. A great tasting pie and a super easy recipe.... does it get any better? :)