This is wonderfully rich and creamy. You will love it. This came from my sister-in-law.
Make and share this Banana Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix water and cornstarch until smooth.
- Stir in Eagle Brand milk and egg yolks.
- Cook until thick in saucepan or microwave.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons butter.
- Add vanilla.
- Cool slightly (stirring occasionally).
- Pour 1/2 of filling on pie crust.
- Place sliced bananas on filling.
- Pour remainder of filling on the sliced bananas.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Top with meringue and brown in a preheated 400°F oven.
- Or may top with whipped cream after chilling pie.