Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A traditional firm milk filling with a light flavour.
Make and share this Banana Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat 1st amount of milk in saucepan until it simmers.
- While this is warming, stir sugar, flour and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix in egg yolks, vanilla and 2nd amount of milk.
- Stir continuously into simmering milk until it boils and thickens.
- Remove from heat and add 2 sliced bananas.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Beat cream sugar and vanilla until stiff and pour over top of filling when cool.