Prep 2 hrs
Cook 30 mins
I love Bananas so i had to make this pie:) I hope you enjoy this as well
- cooking spray
- 12 graham crackers, made into crumbs (2 1/2-inch squares)
- 4 teaspoons margarine
- 4 bananas, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- grated lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9" pie plate with nonstick cooking.
- spray. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and margarine.
- with a fork. Press into the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate. Bake until.
- firm, 3-5 minutes; cool. In another medium bowl, toss the bananas with the.
- lime juice; reserve 1 cup. Arrange the remaining bananas over the crust. inches.
- a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water; let stand 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar; cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture.
- boils and the gelatin and sugar dissolve, 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat;.
- whisk in the yogurt and vanilla. Pour into the pie plate. Arrange the reserved
- bananas over the pie; sprinkle with the lime zest. Refrigerate, covered with
- plastic wrap, until chilled, 2-3 hours.