Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Not purely from scratch, but still tastes great!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 6 -7 medium bananas
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, sift flour and 2 T. sugar. Mix in melted butter until it forms a ball of dough. Spread in bottom of a 13x9x2" pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes. Cool.
- Slice bananas and lay on cool crust.
- In a small bowl, combine 6 T. sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over bananas.
- In a large bowl, combine vanilla pudding and milk. Mix in softened cream cheese. Pour carefully over bananas.
- Spread Cool Whip over pudding mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cinnamon on bananas is a different concept to me, but the crowd I served kept coming back for seconds. An easy dessert and palate pleaser--thanks, caffeine junkie!