Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on an old message board and it is perfect for that morning cup of coffee.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat banana cream yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 medium ripe mashed bananas
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a medium bowl; make a well in the center.
- Mix half and half, yogurt, egg, vegetable oil, and bananas in small bowl.
- Pour mixture into well.
- Mix batter until just moistened; do NOT overmix.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until muffins test done.
These turned out very good, and are quick to whip up! I used 1/2 whole wheat flour, and I forgot to buy 1/2 and 1/2, so I used an entire container of the yogurt, and added vanilla coffee cream in it, and they were wonderful! Ha! I also added chopped pecans. Thanks for a great recipe!