Recipe by Lvs2Cook
I found this recipe on an old message board and it is perfect for that morning cup of coffee.
Top Review by Deanna Walker
These turned out very good, and are quick to whip up! I used 1/2 whole wheat flour, and I forgot to buy 1/2 and 1/2, so I used an entire container of the yogurt, and added vanilla coffee cream in it, and they were wonderful! Ha! I also added chopped pecans. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat banana cream yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 medium ripe mashed bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a medium bowl; make a well in the center.
- Mix half and half, yogurt, egg, vegetable oil, and bananas in small bowl.
- Pour mixture into well.
- Mix batter until just moistened; do NOT overmix.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until muffins test done.