Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this simple dip for fresh fruit. Cost per serving: .25 cents. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 carbohydrate. This came from Diabetes Meals On $7.00 A Day - Or Less! I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 1 ounce sugar free instant banana pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple in juice, drain and reserve juice
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and reserved pineapple juice. Mix with an electric mixer until smooth (will be thick). Add sour cream and mix again until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple and chill for 30 minutes.