Recipe by wife2abadge
I first had this at a potluck as a kid and I've thought it was pure heaven ever since. It tastes good made with strawberries or other fruit too, but bananas are best IMO. Cooking time includes cooling time for crust.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the flour and 4 tablespoons sugar.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture is in small crumbles.
- pat the mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Blend softened cream cheese and powdered sugar together.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip.
- Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Spread banana slices over the cream cheese layer.
- Mix together 2 boxes of pudding and 3 cups milk.
- Spread over bananas.
- Frost with remaining Cool Whip.