1/2 Photos of Banana Cream Crepe Filling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a small saucepan.
- 2Add milk gradually.
- 3Cook, stirring, over low heat until thickened. (Do not rush this stage as it gets rid of the raw flour flavor).
- 4Blend a little of the hot mixture into egg yolks.
- 5Stir yolks into saucepan. Cook 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- 6Add vanilla and butter. Cool.
- 7When ready to serve fold in diced bananas. Place a small amount of filling on each crepe and roll.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Crepe Filling
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.0
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 85.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g