Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Quick and easy. Nice cool dessert. Two great taste that taste great together. Prep time does not include cooling.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -2 sliced banana
- 1⁄3 cup hot fudge, warmed
- whipped cream or Cool Whip (optional)
- In a 2qt microwave safe bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, flour and salt.
- Stir in milk.
- Microwave 7-9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Place egg yolks in a small bowl.
- Stir in about 1/2 cup of hot milk mixture into yolks, stir well, add to remaining milk mixture, stirring well.
- Microwave 1-2 minutes, until thick.
- Add butter and vanilla.
- Cover with wax paper and chill to cool.
- When filling is cool, spread warmed hot fudge on bottom of pie crust, top with sliced bananas, spread cool filling over bananas.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.