1/10 Photos of Banana Cream Cheesecake (Copycat)
1 hr 30 mins
I found this recipe in Robbie's Recipe Collection (recipes.robbiehaf.com) and it is as close to the Cheesecake Factory's recipe as I have tasted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the crust
- 20 vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookies
- 59.14 ml margarine, melted
For the filling
- 1Use a blender to finely chop the cookies.
- 2Add margarine and blend until they are well combines.
- 3Press mixture into the bottom of a 10" springform pan and smooth it out.
- 4Refrigerate the crust while you make the filling.
- 5Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until creamy.
- 6Beat in sugar and cornstarch followed by the eggs (one at a time).
- 7Beat in bananas, whipping cream, and vanilla.
- 8Pour mixture into crust.
- 9Place pan on a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- 10Reduce oven temperature to 200 degrees and bake an additional 75 minutes, or until center is almost set, adding coconut for last 20 minutes.
- 11Allow to cool completely before removing rim of pan -- Before removing the pan, run warm water over a knife and slide a knife around the edge of the cake to separate the cake from the pan cleanly.
- 12Refrigerate cheesecake, uncovered, at least 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Cheesecake (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.2
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 122.5 mg
- Sodium 306.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 6.0 g