Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
A light, delicious cheesecake that is easy to make. I made it for a friend's birthday and he loved it!
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 28 squares)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed,divided
- 3 -4 sliced firm bananas, sliced
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Reserve 1/2 cup for topping.
- Press crumbs into 9" springform pan or 9 x 9 pn.
- Bake for 5- 7 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Fold 2 cups of whipped topping into cream cheese mixture.
- Arrange half of banana slices into crust.
- Top with half of cream cheese mixture.
- Repeat the layers.
- Combine the milk and pudding mix until smooth and add remaining whipped topping Spread on top of cream cheese layer and sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Garnish with additional bananas.
I love this easy delicious desert. Looks very pretty too. I made mine in a 9" ceramic square dish for 'squares'.
This recipe was soooo good with an excellent taste. The top layer was not quite firm enough though (this could have been my fault and not the recipe). Next time I make it I will probably mix in more Cool Whip with the pudding mixture and I also coated the bananas with a little lemon juice to prevent them from browning. Overall, everyone in the family was VERY pleased with the cheesecake and it will definitely be added to my cookbook. Thanks for posting it!