Resteraunt style breakfast!!! Beautiful and yummy. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slices of good quality bread
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ripe banana (mashed in a dash of lemon juice to prevent browning)
- 1To make the filling: Mash cream cheese, banana, sugar, and vanilla.
- 2Slice bread in half and make little "half sandwiches" with the filling inside.
- 3Next, beat the eggs, milk, and salt in a seperate bowl.
- 4Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Dip the little half-sandwiches in the egg/milk mixture and place in the skillet.
- 6I cook 4 little half-sandwiches at a time for 3 minutes on the first side and 2 on the second until they are golden brown on each side.
- 7Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and top with raspberries and whipped cream!
- 8Note: To keep them warm while I cook the rest, I keep them in a warm oven as they get done. Also, be sure to add more butter each time you put new sandwiches in the pan.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.8
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 193.9 mg
- Sodium 565.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 14.0 g