Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Resteraunt style breakfast!!! Beautiful and yummy. :)
Make and share this Banana Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- To make the filling: Mash cream cheese, banana, sugar, and vanilla.
- Slice bread in half and make little "half sandwiches" with the filling inside.
- Next, beat the eggs, milk, and salt in a seperate bowl.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Dip the little half-sandwiches in the egg/milk mixture and place in the skillet.
- I cook 4 little half-sandwiches at a time for 3 minutes on the first side and 2 on the second until they are golden brown on each side.
- Sprinkle with confectioner's sugar and top with raspberries and whipped cream!
- Note: To keep them warm while I cook the rest, I keep them in a warm oven as they get done. Also, be sure to add more butter each time you put new sandwiches in the pan.
Can't believe no one has rated this one yet! I have been using this recipe for about 2 years now, and I think it's awesome. You can substitute the bananas for strawberries or blueberries and it is still a great recipe! Thanks for sharing.