1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I always loved eating this cake. This cake tastes like a cross between Banana Bread and a Dense Delicious Pound Cake....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Add Butter, Sugar and Cream Cheese to mixing bowl and mix until smooth and creamy (60 sec).
- 3Mash the Bananas then add to the mixing bowl and mix well (15 sec).
- 4Add Vanilla Extract to the mixing bowl and mix well (15 sec).
- 5Add Eggs one at a time, ensure that each Egg is mixed well before adding the next Egg (10 sec per egg).
- 6Sift the Cake Flour and Baking Powder together.
- 7Add Cake Flour/Baking Powder into the mixing bowl and mix well until the mixture is smooth throughout (90 sec).
- 8Grease and Flour at tube pan 10-in or 12-in.
- 9Pour cake mixture to pan, put pan into oven and immediately reduce heat to 325 degrees.
- 10Bake cake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until a wooden tester comes out clean.
- 11Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then cool on wire rack.
- 12Serve with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.4
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 117.1 mg
- Sodium 275.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g