Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
What do you do with a gazillion over-ripe bananas?? Double this recipe and enjoy!
Make and share this Banana Cream Cheese Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add eggs and bananas and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to wet and mix until blended.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x5 loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before moving to cooling rack.
- Serve warm or cool.
This is a super simple recipe that produces a very moist and tasty loaf.
This is the most excellent banana bread that my family and I have tasted to date, With just a hint of the cream cheese this adds a nice flavorful touch while maintaining the banana bread integrity. Thanks for the recipe. Jimmy from Minnesota
Excellent banana bread