Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recioe fromBusy Peoples Lowfat Cook Book by Dawn Hall Its a 7 Ingredient or less cook book.. LOVE IT
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) white cake, with pudding in the mix
- 2 egg whites
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) boxof sugar free pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- Pre heat oven 350
- spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- beat the egg whites until stiff peaks.
- add 3/4 of the banana slices and beat until well mixed.
- add the cake mix beat for 1 more minute.
- spread into the prepared pan.
- bake for 30 mins.
- while cake is baking make the cream topping.
- with a mixer add the milk and the pudding mix and mix for 2 mins.
- add the fat free whipped topping to the pudding and keep mixing until well blended and the cream in a constistant color, set cream aside.
- let the cake cool for about 10 mins.
- Arrange the remaining banana slices and place on the top of the cake.
- spread the cream mixture over the banana slices, covering the entire cake.
- Serve warm or cover and refrigerate.
- Yield 15 servings.