1/1 Photo of Banana Cream Cake
I got this recioe fromBusy Peoples Lowfat Cook Book by Dawn Hall Its a 7 Ingredient or less cook book.. LOVE IT
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre heat oven 350
- 2spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3beat the egg whites until stiff peaks.
- 4add 3/4 of the banana slices and beat until well mixed.
- 5add the cake mix beat for 1 more minute.
- 6spread into the prepared pan.
- 7bake for 30 mins.
- 8while cake is baking make the cream topping.
- 9with a mixer add the milk and the pudding mix and mix for 2 mins.
- 10add the fat free whipped topping to the pudding and keep mixing until well blended and the cream in a constistant color, set cream aside.
- 11let the cake cool for about 10 mins.
- 12Arrange the remaining banana slices and place on the top of the cake.
- 13spread the cream mixture over the banana slices, covering the entire cake.
- 14Serve warm or cover and refrigerate.
- 15Yield 15 servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 144.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g