Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this recipe on Kraft's website
- 35 vanilla wafers, divided
- 59.14 ml flaked coconut, toasted
- 473.18 ml cold milk
- 2 (192.77 g) package instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 473.18 ml whipped topping, divided
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 semisweet baking chocolate square, shaved into curls
- COVER bottom of 9-inch springform pan with wax paper. Stand 12 of the wafers vertically on end around edge of prepared pan. Coarsely crush remaining 23 wafers; sprinkle evenly onto bottom of pan. Top with coconut; set aside.
- POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minute or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread half of the pudding mixture over coconut in crust; cover with layers of bananas and the remaining pudding mixture. Top with the remaining 1 cup whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours or overnight. Top with chocolate curls just before serving. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.