Recipe by JenniferK2
This is a yummy Pampered Chef recipe.
Top Review by Posiespocketbook
Super easy. I scored several of the betty crocker family size brownie mixes several weeks ago using some coupons. I have been looking for a recipe to doctor them up. I used what I had on had. For the pudding I used a box of coconut cream and added coconut to the top. Thanks for posting this recipe.
- 177.44 ml peanuts, chopped
- 566.99 g brownie mix, plus
- 3 eggs
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml water
- 3 medium bananas
- 295.73 ml milk (cold)
- 85.04 g vanilla instant pudding mix
- 226.79 g Cool Whip, thawed
- 9 strawberries
- 28.34 g semisweet chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in 1/2 cup of peanuts. Pour into 9" square baking pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Slice 2 of the bananas; place in single layer over brownie.
- Whisk pudding mix into milk just until it begins to thicken. Gently fold in 2 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip. Quickly spread mixture over the bananas. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts over pudding mixture. Top with remaining Cool Whip. Grate chocolate evenly over dessert.
- Slice remaining banana and strawberries. Slice into 9 squares. Garnish each square with banana and strawberry slices.