Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Homemade, natural baby food that is yummy and so good for them. :) Found this somewhere online, and thought it sounded like a wonderful recipe for moms to keep on hand.
- 1 overripe banana
- 2 tablespoons infant formula or 2 tablespoons breast milk
- 1 tablespoon plain plain yogurt
- Mash the banana very well with a fork, or in a food processor or blender.
- Add the breast milk or formula and the yogurt and mix until well combined, and it is a good consistency.
- If the blend seems a little too thick you can add more formula, breast milk or yogurt.
- Store this in a sealed plastic or glass container in the fridge.
Made this for my 10 month old grand-daughter and she seemed to enjoy it better after I added some of her oatmeal baby cereal to it and adjusted the formula amount. Made and reviewed for My3Chefs - June 2012.