Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I like that this is a small muffin recipe-makes only 12 muffins. Also like that it doesn't call for white sugar. I have not tried yet; but am looking forward to making it soon.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon & salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Mix together bananas, milk, sugar, butter, egg & cranberries.
- Add flour mixture stirring just until moistened.
- Scoop into muffin tray.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
*Reviewed for Photo Swap February 2010* A quick and easy muffin to make- a perfect quantity for 12 muffins. My daughters both enjoyed these and they mada a great addition to their lunchboxes.